To give back and participate in the communities that we operate (& beyond).
- Las Vegas Chefs for Kids – Perpetual volunteer, sponsor and donor of this worthy cause
- Custom Culinary® Corporate Executive Chef Mike Speranza is the representative from the ACF for the National Chefs Move to School Program. He is also a representative of the ACF Chefs Move to Schools Presidential Task Force.
- The Hesed House Aurora, IL– Preparing and serving meals to the less fortunate
- Boys Republic – Troubled Youth Fundraiser and volunteer support
- Thanksgiving Wounded Warrior Program – Preparing and serving meals to those who served our country
- Manchester NH Food Kitchen - Preparing and serving meals to the less fortunate
SOLID WASTE REDUCTION
Minimization of manufacturing process waste material being disposed of via landfill or treatment sites. Achieved through better process controls and increased recycling of waste materials
- In January of 2013 Custom Culinary® launched PanRoast® Gravy Mixes with a volume condensed formula that enabled the reduction of corrugate and film utilization by over 20%.
- Custom Culinary® introduced the EZ-Grip Tub to the foodservice market in August of 2013. With over 50% less plastic and a unique, industry-leading design, the EZ-Grip Tub delivers the same great product operators know and trust in a responsible new way.
WHOLESOME INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS
Deliver added value products that meet consumer needs and help customers grow and differentiate their brands.
- Custom Culinary® makes it easy to satisfy the changing nutritional demands of today’s guests with our True Foundations™ product portfolio that features healthier attributes and unmatched authentic flavor
- Bases that provide key nutritional benefits, are USDA approved and meet government requirements for Low or Reduced Sodium, All Natural and Gluten Free Claims
- Gravies that meet government guidelines for Gluten Free and Low Sodium Claims
Protection of products from foreign objects and adulteration and to promote the safety of consumers and customers for the products intended use.
- A worldwide network of Custom Culinary® facilities exists to support customers locally, as well as those identified for regional growth. Each features flexible, reliable, and consistent manufacturing capabilities, world-class quality and food safety programs, secured formula protection and local market knowledge, ensuring our customers have the ability to gain a foothold in key markets more quickly and efficiently. We take pride in executing at the highest standards of excellence.