1. Heat 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil in a large sauté pan until hot. Add shrimp and sauté lightly until partially cooked, creating a light amount of color. Remove from pan and hold.
2. Add remaining oil to the pan and sauté the garlic until lightly caramelized.
3. Add the Spanish chorizo and render for about 3 minutes
4. After chorizo is rendered, deglaze the pan with the white wine and cook for approx. 3 minutes
5. Add the piquanté peppers, tomatoes with juice, capers, garbanzo beans, Pork Base, and Shrimp Base. Stir until well incorporated.
6. Allow the sauce to simmer lightly for approximately 20 minutes to develop flavor
7. After 20 minutes stir the shrimp back in and stir into the sauce.
8. Allow shrimp to simmer an additional 10 minutes, to add additional flavor to the sauce.
9. Serve as desired (See Chef Tips)