1. In a medium sauté pan or skillet over medium high heat. Heat vegetable oil, add red onions and peppers, sear 1-2 minutes until just tender. Add corn and sear 30 seconds.
2. Add beet and swiss chard leaves and stems, carrot tops. Sauté 20 seconds to just wilt.
3. Add prepared rice / grain blend, quickly toss to heat. 30-45 seconds. Option: - Sear each Green separately and create a colorful composed plate presentation
4. Add riced cauliflower, black beans and Tomatillo Serrano Sauce and toss for 20 seconds to heat.
5. Place mixed blend into serving bowl or skillet and drizzle with Al Pastor Sauce.