1. Filling: In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and jalapeño pepper; sauté until softened, about 5 minutes. Add cumin, coriander; sauté for 1 minute.
2. Add pork to skillet. Sauté, breaking up pork with a wooden spoon, until meat is heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in cilantro, raisins and olives. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside to cool completely.
3. Add Al Pastor sauce to the pork mixture and blend well.
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out dough to 1⁄8 inch (3 mm) thick. Using cutter, cut into rounds and place on baking sheets. Reroll scraps as necessary.
5. Brush surfaces of rounds with egg wash. Place about 2 tbsp (30 mL) filling in center of each round. Fold rounds in half, enclosing filling. Pinch edges together to seal, and crimp with the tines of a fork.
6. Place pies, on baking sheets, in freezer for 30 minutes.